Thursday, September 3, 2009

Journey to the Womb of the Earth (Charles Nevols)






Here is a series that so inspired me on my first shoot in the Bay area with photographer Charles Nevols ( http://www.modelmayhem.com/271948 ). I'm a nature girl and am passionate about anything that represents growth, change, and enlightenment to the higher self. Being at one with Earth, and giving back the love she has given us; going back to our roots, self-realization; birth, reincarnation, death and rebirth; the thinner lines between surrealism and the coffee we stir every morning; don't forget yourself ....

2 comments:

  1. I'd follow you to the womb of the earth !! Exciting series of images Merrique !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are amazing images. This entire blog rocks my world. Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete