Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Where to next? (Will Poindexter)


2009 has been pretty good to me. I started traveling and indulged in the antiquity of San Francisco, the mysteries of Arizona, the fast Las Vegas, the genuine Tennessee, and the tropical and welcoming Hawaii.
I love to travel and hope some day to make it back to my hometown and visit there. I haven't seen my family in over ten years now. So soon, I should be going international.
This upcoming February, I will be exploring Georgia and Alabama.
But where to next? I realized I had nothing scheduled for March and April. And although, I'd love to take a break and take care of lifestyle necessities, I'm on a roll.
Who takes a break when they're on a roll? Really?

But still, I have no idea where to go after that.
I usually go where I'm needed and get a lot of requests. There are so many requests, but so dispersed.
So I'll leave it up to you. Any suggestions?








These photos were taken by Will Poindexter
Honolulu, Oahu







1 comment: